Bailey Streetscene were approached with regards to designing and supplying a high spec driven refurbishment to an existing retail park in Doncaster.
The client required a variety of street furniture solutions for a major facelift to their existing scheme, including anti-ram bollards, illuminated bollards, litter bins, column protectors & cycle stands.
This was the first stage in an ongoing 12 month project to reinvigorate their outdoor space and create a modern, high quality setting to compliment the surrounding environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initial design consultation via architect and contractor
- Accurate costing detail and helped find cost effective solutions
- Foundation and general arrangement base layout details
- Bespoke design and product modification for value engineering
- Project management and client liaison
- Final budget analysis
- Manufacture, supply, installation, site liaison
Bailey Streetscene created a high spec scheme, within budget and on time to supply and install quality products to help raise the profile of the site.
Our designs and ideas met the client’s aspirations to create an engaging outdoor space which in turn increases revenues by creating a better environment for customers to shop.